I spent the better part of the summer of 2008 in Japan, living in a small apartment right outside of Shibuya. For almost three months, I tried some of the best the country had to offer…great food, meeting interesting people, and generally living life in a country so different from Canada.
There’s still quite a bit I haven’t written about and pictures I haven’t posted from this summer so I will update this page as new posts are produced.
- Kaikaya By The Sea (video)
- Kanda Yabu Soba
- Te @ Roppongi Hills
- Sushi Dai @ Tsukiji Fish Market (video)
- Yebisu Beer Museum
- Ramen Kokugikan (video)
- Andy’s Shinhinomoto
- Steak House Satou
- Izuei Honten
- Torafugutei (video)
- Lotteria, Becker’s, Mos Burger, McDonald’s Japan
- Funebashi Honten
- The Japanese Love Affair with Packaging
- Think Your Grocery Bill Is High?
- Muji – No Name Brand Done Right
- Because You Never Know When You’ll Need Pants
- Yoyogi Park Preview #1
- Yoyogi Park Preview #2
- Coldplay – The Scientist (Acoustic) @ Summer Sonic 08 Tokyo (video)
- Summer Sonic Tokyo ’08
Photography and Art